Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL Discussion - Week 12

Featured Replies

Thought I would get this started.

top5.jpg

  • Author

This is the Thursday night game.

With the Bengals off this week for there bye week. I thought I would go on and start the Week 12 discussion. The Steelers play at the Browns to kick off the weekend in what should be an fairly easy win for the boys from Pittsburgh nothing is easy in the NFC North. 

This really overall on paper is a pretty weak set of games.

Some of the bigger games this weekend are:

49ers at Packers

Eagles at Rams

Ravens at Chargers (Monday Night)

The rest of the slate is pretty slim. lol

1:00pm Kick Finals:

Buccaneers 30 Giants 7

Chiefs 30 Panthers 27

Cowboys 34 Commanders 26

Dolphins 34 Patriots 15

Titans 32 Texans 27

Lions 24 Colts 6

Vikings 30 Bears 27 OT

4:00 & 4:25 kick updates:

Raiders 10 Broncos 6

Cardinals 3 Seahawks 0

Packers 17 49ers 0

All games in the 2nd period.

Halftime scores of the 4:00 & 4:25 kickoffs:

Raiders 13 Broncos 9

Seahawks 7 Cardinals 3

Packers 17 49ers 7

I wasn’t surprised about how well Carolina played Kansas City. If the Chiefs defense wasn’t as good as it’s been I believe that they would have at least two more losses. 
 

Detroit is just rolling right now and I wouldn’t be surprised to see them represent the NFC for the Super Bowl. 
 

Houston losing to Tennessee surprised me.

3rd and 4th Quarter Updates:

Broncos 19 Raiders 13 (Bengal fans need the Raiders to win this one)

Seahawks 13 Cardinals 3

Packers 24 49ers 7

In the battle of the Harbaugh brothers the Ravens lead the Chargers 23-16 with 10 minutes to play.

  • Author

The Ravens are better. 

On 11/19/2024 at 10:13 PM, theguru said:

Thought I would get this started.

top5.jpg

Burrow is going to be the first Bengal QB to throw for 5000 yards in a season and their broken levee of a defense is squandering it.

10 hours ago, theguru said:

The Ravens are better. 

I'm tepidly sticking with my preseason prediction of them winning the Super Bowl. One of these years it has to click, though they do not give me a lot of confidence on the defensive side of the ball.

  • Author
3 hours ago, bugatti said:

I'm tepidly sticking with my preseason prediction of them winning the Super Bowl. One of these years it has to click, though they do not give me a lot of confidence on the defensive side of the ball.

They are one of the best teams for sure but they do give up some points and play a lot of close games.  I would say picking the Ravens is as good as picking anyone this year. 

16 hours ago, Tranquility Base said:

Burrow is going to be the first Bengal QB to throw for 5000 yards in a season and their broken levee of a defense is squandering it.

Lamar does pretty good for a WB who’s not a passer. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.