Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Browns 24 Steelers 19

Who do you think will win this game? 8 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think will win?

    • Steelers
      87%
      7
    • Browns
      12%
      1

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Another AFC North battle as the Steelers travel to Cleveland. This should be a great game. Go Steelers!

  • Replies 37
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The twists and turns in this game. Where are you @MaddenCurse44, it is safe to enter. 

  • I agree, this is one of the best games all year and watching it from home is nice. 

  • I agree.  The Browns winning would not surprise me. 

Posted Images

Steelers 16

Browns 10

29 minutes ago, Tranquility Base said:

Steelers 12

Browns 6

6 FGs and football being set back decades.

I’ll try to stay awake. 

Steelers are a 3.5 favorite. 

On 11/18/2024 at 5:18 PM, mcpapa said:

I’ll try to stay awake. 

Whatever, you will be loving every minute of it. 

On 11/18/2024 at 9:19 AM, MaddenCurse44 said:

Another AFC North battle as the Steelers travel to Cleveland. This should be a great game. Go Steelers!

I agree.  The Browns winning would not surprise me. 

25 minutes ago, theguru said:

I agree.  The Browns winning would not surprise me. 

They beat Baltimore.  If Winston is on, they have a real shot.  The Steelers offense is lackluster.  If they continue to settle for field goals, Cleveland could win this one.

I don't think they will, but it could happen.

It could be close but I like the Steelers in this one 24 to 14.

I love the weather!

Browns led the Steelers 7-3 with just over 3 minutes left in the first half and the Browns defense just forced a Steelers turnover and the Browns have the ball at the Steelers 31 yard line.

This game is fun, what a treat for Thursday night. 

Browns led the Steelers 10-3 with just over 8 minutes left in the 3rd quarter.

The snow is beautiful now it is great to watch. I bet it is driving Al Michaels crazy that sound that sounds like someone banging aluminum pie pans together is getting really annoying. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.