Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Predictions in Richmond

Featured Replies

What are some predictions for how games will turn out in Richmond?

I look for LCA to take home the trophy in this tournament. I seen them play and what a great game they played. I wish every team good luck in the tournament.

Ncc should have a very good chance to get into the finals!!! I think that they can give LCA a run!!!

  • Author

I have to agree HSFootball2 LCA is a very good team. One of the top in the entire state. They will be tough to beat, but anyone that makes it to the tournament has a shot to win it.

I look for the Lady Rams of Raceland to get overlooked by some but dont be suprised if they end up in the finals. They have a very solid starting 5. Seals is always the best athlete on the court, no matter who the rams are playing against. Also P.Porter can knock down the three ball at any time and Vanderhoof is a powerful force inside. Good luck Lady Rams!

Absolutely sportsdad! It is Class "A" tournament time in Kentucky, what gets better than this? Good luck to all teams that have made it this far.

Carroll Co. will pull the upset and win for the 8th region!

 

They are focused and ready.

I don't know the first thing about Sommerset but I would say they are good or they wouldn't be in it. I am pulling for the Raceland Lady Rams, when these girls are on they can definately be a factor. Raceland can go about 8 deep, they play as a "Team" - W. Seals, R. Vanderhoof, B. Keeton, P. Porter and K. Porter along with K. Fannin and others are hard to handle. Go Lady Rams!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Game should have just started. I noticed no one has a free website or radio station that was listed to find out how its going but i have an inside track if someone would like for me to make a phone call let me know.

Game should have just started. I noticed no one has a free website or radio station that was listed to find out how its going but i have an inside track if someone would like for me to make a phone call let me know.

Sounds like the games are running late. Good Luck Lady Rams.....:thumb:

Raceland 1 and done. Not to be negative, I will be rooting for both 16th Regional teams but this is what I sense I hope that I am wrong

Is the Hazard/Cumberland game over? If so, scores?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.