Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Predictions in Richmond

Featured Replies

Cumberland won..I do not have the score

Cumberland won..I do not have the score

 

Thanks!

Hazard 32 Cumberland 76!! I thought it would have been a closer game.

Lexington Christian is the class of the field. Newport Catholic and Cumberland County might be the next two.

Lex Christian vs NCC would be a nice match up. Several D-1's would go head to head in that game. I don't know anything about the other teams so having said that good luck to all the teams and enjoy the tourney.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.