Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke, BGP hate for them....

Featured Replies

I find this as comical as there is on this site.....Keep it up fellas...let your ire for Duke dillute your ability to care for your own teams...

  • Replies 97
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL, didn't know it was an either/or proposition, RP.

 

How does hating Duke "dilute" their love for their own team?

I find this as comical as there is on this site.....Keep it up fellas...let your ire for Duke dillute your ability to care for your own teams...

 

:rolleyes:

 

So do you really think anyone on this site roots against Duke more than they root for their favorite team?

LOL, didn't know it was an either/or proposition, RP.

 

How does hating Duke "dilute" their love for their own team?

 

 

:thumb:

 

 

We didn't say the same thing, but we're on the same page.

How does hating Duke "dilute" their love for their own team?

Short answer...it doesn't. :rolleyes:

  • Author
:rolleyes:

 

So do you really think anyone on this site roots against Duke more than they root for their favorite team?

Maybe not more....but they post more about Duke, in wins and losses, than they do when UK wins....that's comedic at best.

  • Author
Short answer...it doesn't. :rolleyes:

You can roll your eyes, but there is a "new" list of haters eveyr basketball season who make it a point to try to drag me in a spitting contest about Duke, at EVERY possible chance....I love it.

You can roll your eyes, but there is a "new" list of haters eveyr basketball season who make it a point to try to drag me in a spitting contest about Duke, at EVERY possible chance....I love it.

That cracks me up even more! :lol:

 

This is Kentucky. There are Kentucky fans. Pretty simple formula.

 

I (once again) issue a profound...:rolleyes:

You can roll your eyes, but there is a "new" list of haters eveyr basketball season who make it a point to try to drag me in a spitting contest about Duke, at EVERY possible chance....I love it.

 

I really haven't seen the "hate" this season. I guess the reason for all the Duke scores and updates are because they're in the top 10 and UK and UL aren't.

 

And... you keep it going with threads like these. To borrow your words, "I love it."

  • Author

BF - So with your second statement, you validate my opinion. Thanks :thumb:

Yep, everyone's out to get you and your beloved Dukies RP....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

  • Author
I really haven't seen the "hate" this season. I guess the reason for all the Duke scores and updates are because they're in the top 10 and UK and UL aren't.

 

And... you keep it going with threads like these. To borrow your words, "I love it."

Let's see off the top of my head...do a search, type Duke...and look at Sportsfan1977's posts, C-A-T-S posts, just to name a couple, it's there...but I am enjoying it thus far....

  • Author
Yep, everyone's out to get you and your beloved Dukies RP....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Believe me, I could care less if someone is out to get me...those who know me, certainly know that...I find it even more enjoyable for people to ridicule the best program in America, at least in my lifetime...especially when they succeed doing everything the right way.

Let's see off the top of my head...do a search, type Duke...and look at Sportsfan1977's posts, C-A-T-S posts, just to name a couple, it's there...but I am enjoying it thus far....

 

:thumb: To each his own.

BF - So with your second statement, you validate my opinion. Thanks :thumb:

No, you've already invalidated your own statement. I did nothing to support what your "trying" to claim.

 

Thing is, I don't care for Duke. Haven't since the days of obnoxious Bobby Hurley and that bunch. I think their coach is a jerk. But I don't obsess over Duke and don't think about them much. They just aren't that important....despite what some seem to think.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.