Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doss at Bethlehem Predictions/Updates

Who Wins 13 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins

    • Doss
      46%
      6
    • Bethlehem
      53%
      7

This poll is closed to new votes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

In week 2 Doss (1-0) travels to Bardstown (1-0).

Doss started off their season with a 20 to 0 win over Southern to start the season getting half their win total of last season as they only had 2 wins a year ago. I picked Doss as my top surprise team at the beginning of the year and I'm expecting a big season from them.

Bethlehem also started off their season with a win as they defeated Marshall County 37 to 13.

This is a big game with the winner starting off the season 2 and 0. This should be a very competitive matchup but I think Doss pulls it out.

I am pulling for Doss in this one, I’ll actually be at this one this week.

1 hour ago, WOFOJP61 said:

I am pulling for Doss in this one, I’ll actually be at this one this week.

Please give us some updates on this one Friday then. Thanks 

Agree with WOFO, pulling for the Dragons!  Noting against Bethlehem, but Doss is Cinderella this year!

  • Author

I am considering attending this one as well.

Doss has always had athletes roaming the halls. Coach Hawkins did a good job with them when he was there and I would like to see them be competitive again in the Louisville scene. Looks like they’ve started out this season well and I think they’ll keep it rolling here. Going 28-21 Doss.

Bethlehem quarterback Jack Bradley threw for 201 yards last week on 11/20 and had 4 touchdowns. He will need to keep those numbers up. 160 of those went to Nicholas Osborne.

0-0 end of one quarter.

8-0 Bethlehem early 2nd quarter. 

Doss throws a pick and Bethlehem returns it for a touchdown and converted the 2 point conversion for a 16-0 lead.

19-0 Bethlehem early 3rd quarter.

26-0 Bethlehem final 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.