Anyone recruiting Preston Knowles?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know some are. I saw a couple recruiters from 2 different schools a few weeks ago at the GRC @ North Laurel game. They set right behind me but I couldn't figure out where they were from. IMO he could definatly play @ a school like EKU or Western. He could probably play at Kansas St also as stated above. Very gifted player.

I have watched just about all of the top rated players in the state including Preston and I believe that he is a top 3-5 player in this class.

If you believe he may only be the fifth best senior in Kentucky, you're not just a little wrong. He's one of the top two seniors in the state, that's an easy call.

If you believe he may only be the fifth best senior in Kentucky, you're not just a little wrong. He's one of the top two seniors in the state, that's an easy call.

:thumb: We will just have to wait and see where he goes. More universitys are showing interest each week. Xavier has been after him for a long time.

I dont know if he is there behind pettigrew. I got a chance to see some kids like profitt and miller. I do feel like he is more of an impact guy than miller but not profitt.

Someone correct me if I am wrong but it was my understanding that our friend from the north, mr. ky himself at umass was interested.