Augusta/Bracken All A Semis Predictions 1/26

This game is a hard to predict game. I will say Bracken by 2 points, But it very easily could be Augusta by 10.. I can assure you that Robin will have a pep rally and they will be Fired Up..Hope Augusta Brings a band, Dont think Bracken Co has one..

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My apology Joe had a brain fart didnt see the thread and i new there should be one guess i need a vacation from work . I will say this should be a very good game and a very emotional game neither team wants to lose to the other. Should have the makings of a instant classic nothing better then when the proud Panthers make a trip up ol 19 to face off against the boys from Brooksville. Bracken has a late 4th quarter charge to win by 2.

A-Town will win this one by 5 by playing better defense. I know this has to be the first time anyone has said this about Augusta but if they're going to win that's how they have to do it. There were too many easy shots in the previous meeting. They have to make Hall shoot it and Hamilton get rid of it. If you want to beat the Bears, I believe that's how it is done. They're a tough team.

Dont have a prediction as of now... But does it get any better then this? Two rivals going at it for a trip to the ALL A FINALS... This is great! If you want to watch a hard fought game with a great atmosphere ..

Bring your sled to the Igloo on friday..Leave your jackets at the door though because its going to get hot inside!

How hot?...

As hot as you like your chili?

If Augusta shows Augusta 65-Bracken 61

If Bracken shows Bracken 59-Augusta 56

In all due respect, I think you gotta pick one team. I have no dog in this fight but "If...then, If ... then" just won't convince me you're a fan!! C'mon

pick a team!! You can do it!!