Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Diddy????

Featured Replies

11 minutes ago, theguru said:

Sounds like Diddy is gonna walk...

At some point, though it remains to be seen if it will be soon or a few years from now. I would think he would get something, but who knows with this stuff?

  • Replies 52
  • Views 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Diddy definitely gives off the vibes that if he goes down he’s taking everyone with him. 

  • We have no hope of reform until they figure out a way to keep drugs and other contraband out of prison. Leads to a culture of violence, corruption and lack of a possibility of real reform. The fa

Posted Images

1 minute ago, bugatti said:

At some point, though it remains to be seen if it will be soon or a few years from now. I would think he would get something, but who knows with this stuff?

I agree, who knows.  I haven't followed along but if he has already served some time, of course went through the trial, and now he is not guilty of the serious stuff, he may get out almost right away. But again, I haven't followed along.

19 minutes ago, theguru said:

I agree, who knows.  I haven't followed along but if he has already served some time, of course went through the trial, and now he is not guilty of the serious stuff, he may get out almost right away. But again, I haven't followed along.

He would not even be at 10 months served if released today. As I understood, the charges he was found guilty of carry a sentence of up to 10 years.

I hope he gets something on the grounds of being a serial abuser, but we know how that often goe$.....

Just now, bugatti said:

He would not even be at 10 months served if released today. As I understood, the charges he was found guilty of carry a sentence of up to 10 years.

I hope he gets something on the grounds of being a serial abuser, but we know how that often goe$.....

?

1 minute ago, TheDeuce said:

Pays to be rich...

Exactly, if it were any of us, lookout, but if you are rich and especially if you are rich and famous, you often get preferential treatment. 

  • Author

I think he walks out today. Several years probation, slight chance of some additional home incarnation. 

8 minutes ago, Jumper_Dad said:

I think he walks out today. Several years probation, slight chance of some additional home incarnation. 

My grabbed this position first, lol.  When will the punishment be announced? 

  • Author
5 hours ago, theguru said:

My grabbed this position first, lol.  When will the punishment be announced? 

Sentencing date has not been set yet, that I can find.

Judge returned him to jail saying that convictions on Mann Act charges warrants that he stays in jail pending final sentencing.

10 minutes ago, Jumper_Dad said:

Sentencing date has not been set yet, that I can find.

Judge returned him to jail saying that convictions on Mann Act charges warrants that he stays in jail pending final sentencing.

I think that could be good for Diddy, just a little more time behind bars and then boom, he is free.

  • Author
1 hour ago, theguru said:

I think that could be good for Diddy, just a little more time behind bars and then boom, he is free.

News just said sentencing is set for October.

19 hours ago, Jumper_Dad said:

Guilty on some of the lesser charges involved with prostitution, but acquitted on the more serious racketeering charges.

So from what I read, the 12 many jury came back last week, Thursday or Friday, I think, and said they had reached verdicts on his prostitution and transportation to engage in prostitution, but at the time they were reporting being split 6-6 on the RICO and sex-trafficking charges. They asked the judge for further jurors' instructions on how to proceed, and if I read things correctly the judge told the jurors that they WERE able to go ahead and enter their verdict for the lesser charges and the return hung on the RICO and sex-trafficking charges.

That being said, I'm really surprised that they came back and actually ACQUITTED him on the RICO and sex-trafficking chargers, because an acquittal means he is never able to be tried on the charges again. They went from having 6 jurors, less than a week ago, who had heard all the evidence in the case and were voting to convict him on the charges, and then less than a week later all 6 of those jurors have now turned around and voted to acquit him on the charges. And they did that knowing that they had the ability to remain a hung jury and then put it back on the state to decide whether or not to re-try the case against Diddy.

Crazy.

From the Diddy side, I understand being privately excited that he avoided a life sentence on the RICO charges. But the dude was still found guilty of federal prostitution crimes. A victory for them, for sure, but going out there so braggadociously with all the heinous stuff that’s come out is gross.  

4 hours ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

That being said, I'm really surprised that they came back and actually ACQUITTED him on the RICO and sex-trafficking chargers, because an acquittal means he is never able to be tried on the charges again. They went from having 6 jurors, less than a week ago, who had heard all the evidence in the case and were voting to convict him on the charges, and then less than a week later all 6 of those jurors have now turned around and voted to acquit him on the charges. And they did that knowing that they had the ability to remain a hung jury and then put it back on the state to decide whether or not to re-try the case against Diddy.

Crazy.

They are getting paid. 100%. 

Found guilty on two counts, each carrying a guideline max of 10 years.  So he could face up to 20 years if the judge rules such.  Don’t see how he’s not going to do some serious and well deserved time.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.