Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

12th Region Draw

Featured Replies

Well, I was hoping we cardinals would have a chance, but guess we may as well stay home. Seems its all decided.

 

8 minutes ago, wcfan14 said:

Well, I was hoping we cardinals would have a chance, but guess we may as well stay home. Seems its all decided.

 

I gave them a chance in my first comment. Coach Woods will have a good game plan after playing them. Will be a good game. 

11 minutes ago, wcfan14 said:

Well, I was hoping we cardinals would have a chance, but guess we may as well stay home. Seems its all decided.

 

I think it will be Wayne and Somerset on Monday night. Wayne shoots the ball well from outside and DCA looked tight last night. I don’t see that changing. Coach woods will have a great game plan I’m sure of it.

Pulaski is the best team in the top bracket.  Carson Fraley is back and they’re playing at home.  I’d have to say they’re probably going to be in the finals.

23 minutes ago, 24Rocks said:

Pulaski is the best team in the top bracket.  Carson Fraley is back and they’re playing at home.  I’d have to say they’re probably going to be in the finals.

I think it came up last year, hasn't the home team struggled to win the region since it started rotating between Lincoln and Pulaski? Home court I don't think has been friendly to either of them.

6 minutes ago, Jumper_Dad said:

I think it came up last year, hasn't the home team struggled to win the region since it started rotating between Lincoln and Pulaski? Home court I don't think has been friendly to either of them.

Lincoln has won it twice on their home floor since it started rotating? Has PC? 

48 minutes ago, ElitePatriot said:

Lincoln has won it twice on their home floor since it started rotating? Has PC? 

I think both of PC 2017 and 2023 were both at Lincoln Co.  

Fraley is back, but I do believe still hobbled.  He’s showing great grit playing, and is still a force but not 100 percent IMO. 

Southwestern 

Pulaski 

Somerset 

Wayne 

 

Pulaski 

Wayne 

 

Wayne

1 hour ago, 12th Region Fan said:

Southwestern 

Pulaski 

Somerset 

Wayne 

 

Pulaski 

Wayne 

 

Wayne

I'd say the region would love that for money purposes.  All 3 Pulaski Co teams plus Wayne or DCA on Semifinal night would be a massive gate.

40 minutes ago, LethalPG said:

I'd say the region would love that for money purposes.  All 3 Pulaski Co teams plus Wayne or DCA on Semifinal night would be a massive gate.

How does gate split work? Do all 8 teams get a piece? And what about concessions? 

48 minutes ago, 12th Region Fan said:

How does gate split work? Do all 8 teams get a piece? And what about concessions? 

Yes, all 8 gets apiece.  Unsure about concessions...

On 3/2/2024 at 8:37 PM, wcfan14 said:

Well, I was hoping we cardinals would have a chance, but guess we may as well stay home. Seems its all decided.

 

Good try- certainly give them a chance but drawing a team they lost to by a substantial margin isn’t ideal.  
 

Trinity Christian in the 12th region is a  feel good story. Only second year in KHSAA. I’m told they have  no gym of their own. Use a church gym.  7 varsity players. No JV. Obviously no match for Somerset but what a good story for that little team. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.