Alabama at Kentucky Predictions/Updates

Alabama vs. Kentucky  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/24/2024 at 09:06 PM

4 minutes ago, nikeman49 said:

Just start Shep and Dilly and you don’t get out to a slow start!! Pretty elementary to figure!!

The problem is the defense drops way off with them both on the floor notice the straight line drives and open 3's from having to help when their guy drives by them, plus it hurts on the boards as well. If they are shooting well they usually score more than they give up and hopefully they will today especially with Wagner has not been the same since his ankle injury.

My goodness during the timeout I looked online at the shot chart so far, if we don't keep shooting it well it is going to be a long day. Alabama's shot chart has three 3-pointers (2 wide-open due to help defense) and every shot hit or missed by the Tide has been in the paint that cannot continue. They are 10-15 and 3-3 from 3.

2 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

My goodness during the timeout I looked online at the shot chart so far, if we don't keep shooting it well it is going to be a long day. Alabama's shot chart has three 3-pointers (2 wide-open due to help defense) and every shot hit or missed by the Tide has been in the paint that cannot continue. They are 10-15 and 3-3 from 3.

Just in case someone thought I might be egg exaggerating. See pic of the shots so far. 

IMG_5314.jpeg

This is one of the best 6 minutes the Cats have played this season on both ends of the floor. The defense is playing with more intensity and aggressiveness in this stretch and as I said Bama does not play any defense. if we keep this up we can win by double digits.