2024 NASCAR Cup Series

theguru

Doesn’t look like there are many NASCAR fans in here but I am here to tell you folks are missing out.  This season has been a lot of fun and looks to continue to be a lot of fun.  I’ll try to be more active in here going forward.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PurplePride92 said:

Doesn’t look like there are many NASCAR fans in here but I am here to tell you folks are missing out.  This season has been a lot of fun and looks to continue to be a lot of fun.  I’ll try to be more active in here going forward.  

I agree @PurplePride92.  The 2024 season has been extremely engaging this season including a win this past week by one of the "old guys", Bad Brad!

From Brad Keselowski on Facebook.

This 6 never quit!! — with Ford Performance and RFK Racing.

badbrad.jpg

• Like 1

Also, this was the first victory of the year for Ford and that is a big deal, Ford was under a lot of heat for not getting it down. Especially with the new Dark Horse Mustang and all, lol.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, theguru said:

Also, this was the first victory of the year for Ford and that is a big deal, Ford was under a lot of heat for not getting it down. Especially with the new Dark Horse Mustang and all, lol.

I keep waiting for Blaney to be better.  Maybe Charlotte will get him rolling.  

No clue what is going on with Logano.  He’s been awful this season.  

Loving seeing Gragson and Berry do well and getting better every week.  

Be nice to see Chase Briscoe get consistent as well.  

NASCAR bettors…Kyle Larson is +850 on Draft Kings and +900 on FanDuel to win the All Star Race this weekend.  

Larson won it last year and anytime you can get Larson at odds above 5-1 you blindly take it and root hard for the 5 car.   

Unless it is a superspeedway.   Then you fade Larson every single time.  It’s the first rule/commandment of superspeedways.  Thou shalt fade Kyle Larson at superspeedways.  

On 5/15/2024 at 10:39 AM, PurplePride92 said:

NASCAR bettors…Kyle Larson is +850 on Draft Kings and +900 on FanDuel to win the All Star Race this weekend.  

Larson won it last year and anytime you can get Larson at odds above 5-1 you blindly take it and root hard for the 5 car.   

Unless it is a superspeedway.   Then you fade Larson every single time.  It’s the first rule/commandment of superspeedways.  Thou shalt fade Kyle Larson at superspeedways.  

Superspeedways are always tricky because several more drivers have "equal" cars on those tracks. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, PurplePride92 said:

That race was horrible.  He got that 1M though.  

As bad as he has been I do think he wins Iowa.  New track.  

Next week is the Coca-Cola 600 in Charlotte.  Iowa is about a month out.