Potential Winter System Late Week

nWo

3 minutes ago, theguru said:

Anymore updates @nWo?

And here in Florence it has been snowing just a bit for the last couple of hours but the ground was too warm for it to accumulate.  I would say the vehicles have about a 1/2 inch on them. 

It is still forecast to get 1-3 inches in your area before it is all done. Heavier snowfall is to the northwest of your area and should move in in about an hour or so. It all depends on the snowfall rate and whether it will accumulate on the ground. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, nWo said:

It is still forecast to get 1-3 inches in your area before it is all done. Heavier snowfall is to the northwest of your area and should move in in about an hour or so. It all depends on the snowfall rate and whether it will accumulate on the ground. 

So I just walked around outside and cleared snow off a couple of vehicles.  I am updating my total to 1 inch so far and this stuff accumulates quick when it can freeze on a surface. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Tranquility Base said:

Stopped here in Crestview Hills, for now.   Not sure if anything else is headed this was.   I'd say there's maybe a quarter inch on my truck right now.

The snow here was like cotton candy and super fluffy.  I feel like we got a solid two inches in west Florence. 

On 2/15/2024 at 8:39 PM, nkypete said:

Tomorrow is the first night of fish fries! I will brave the elements for that!

We seized the opportunity and went to Mary Queen of Heaven fish fry, one of the best fish fries there is. We rarely go to that one because it is always so crowded. Walked right in, no line. 

Don't worry Pete, Holy Cross is the plan for next week. We like to go to a different fish fry every week.

• Like 1