Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton 58 Grant County 39

Featured Replies

Treating myself to a nice matinee before I go watch the chosen tonight. I’ll send the quarterly updates.

  • Author

6-5 SK after 1. Grant is started 0-8 from the field. Very unusual officiating crew for this big game. I wouldn’t put either of these three in the top 10 referees in the region.

9 minutes ago, PP1 said:

6-5 SK after 1. Grant is started 0-8 from the field. Very unusual officiating crew for this big game. I wouldn’t put either of these three in the top 10 referees in the region.

Several years ago (at least 10) I was told the better officials called college games on Saturday. Not sure how many call college games anymore.                             
It’s not a District game, but I’m headed to Spencer-Gallatin in about an hour or so.          
Wondering if any of the top officials will be there.

  • Author

17-16 GC at half. Both teams are playing very hard. Lots of intensity and both teams are playing very clean. Very unusual officiating calls though. It’s a very unusual crew we have. I wish I could take a picture and show you, but I think that may be unethical.

10 minutes ago, PP1 said:

17-16 GC at half. Both teams are playing very hard. Lots of intensity and both teams are playing very clean. Very unusual officiating calls though. It’s a very unusual crew we have. I wish I could take a picture and show you, but I think that may be unethical.

What may be unethical?

  • Author

31-21 Simon after 3. 

  • Author

First time seeing SK this year. They have a good point guard, number 10.

  • Author

41-28 SK with about 4:30 left. I will probably head to the movies in a few if it does not get a little closer. 

  • Author

SK by 12 with 2 minutes left. The referees are really showing there inexperience. After a couple of technical fouls they conferenced at mid court for about eight or nine minutes before deciding what to do.

58-39 Simon Kenton final per the Scoreboard. 

Not sure if the Braves will find another win this season. They have a tough road from here on out.

3 hours ago, PP1 said:

SK by 12 with 2 minutes left. The referees are really showing there inexperience. After a couple of technical fouls they conferenced at mid court for about eight or nine minutes before deciding what to do.

Get a whistle.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.