Chiefs 26 Dolphins 7 (AFC Super Wild Card)

Too much cold for Miami to handle. If not for the catch and run by Hill for the touchdown, this could have easily been zero points for them. Will be interesting to see if they can match what they did overall during the regular season next season. 

I don't bet NFL at all but I put together a parlay for the weekend. Tua under on passing yards was my first leg and Kelce going over was my 2nd. I thought the weather made both of those safe picks. So let's keep it rolling...I have $10 sunk in!

Seriously though the weather seemed to impact receivers much more than it did the QBs today. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Jumper_Dad said:

I don't bet NFL at all but I put together a parlay for the weekend. Tua under on passing yards was my first leg and Kelce going over was my 2nd. I thought the weather made both of those safe picks. So let's keep it rolling...I have $10 sunk in!

Seriously though the weather seemed to impact receivers much more than it did the QBs today. 

I agree, receivers seemed more affected than anyone overall. Mahomes didn’t seem affected at all, I thought Tua was at times.