Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chiefs 26 Dolphins 7 (AFC Super Wild Card)

Featured Replies

Final. I thought a pretty boring game other than 1 drive Miami did nothing.

As fun as the Fins were during the season this game result was no surprise at all.  

Too much cold for Miami to handle. If not for the catch and run by Hill for the touchdown, this could have easily been zero points for them. Will be interesting to see if they can match what they did overall during the regular season next season. 

Peacock definitely showed plenty of Taylor Swift, which I also expected to happen. 

Miami was a fraud.   They only beat 1 team with a winning record all season.   Couple that with bitterly cold conditions....This should shock no one.

I don't bet NFL at all but I put together a parlay for the weekend. Tua under on passing yards was my first leg and Kelce going over was my 2nd. I thought the weather made both of those safe picks. So let's keep it rolling...I have $10 sunk in!

Seriously though the weather seemed to impact receivers much more than it did the QBs today. 

9 hours ago, Tranquility Base said:

Miami was a fraud.   They only beat 1 team with a winning record all season.   

Bingo.

It wasn't the cold. It was this.

9 hours ago, Jumper_Dad said:

I don't bet NFL at all but I put together a parlay for the weekend. Tua under on passing yards was my first leg and Kelce going over was my 2nd. I thought the weather made both of those safe picks. So let's keep it rolling...I have $10 sunk in!

Seriously though the weather seemed to impact receivers much more than it did the QBs today. 

I agree, receivers seemed more affected than anyone overall. Mahomes didn’t seem affected at all, I thought Tua was at times.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.