Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFC Playoffs:

Featured Replies

25 minutes ago, DragonFire said:

For a neutral observer, these have been absolutely terrible games.

The games have been horrible so far. I do believe KC and Miami might have been better if the weather wasn’t as cold. 

  • Replies 40
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Green Bay 34 Dallas 10, another easy touchdown scoring drive by the Packers.

In all seriousness, no one can really argue that Green Bay hasn’t gotten their quarterback draft picks right since the 90’s. Favre, Rodgers, and now Love. 

Belichick to the Cowboys. 

13 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

Belichick to the Cowboys. 

I believe so too.

  • Author
43 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Did you see Jimmy Johnson's halftime speech? Loved it! He was fired up.

Unfortunately for Dallas Mike McCarthy is the coach and not Jimmy now. Undisputed in the morning will be must watch tv just to see Richard Sherman and Keyshawn Johnson give it to Skip Bayless and Michael Irving.

41-16 GB still in 3rd.  Agree 100% with The Deuce and hrcarrier….Belichick to Cowboys.  Dallas D of tight ends utterly non-existent.

The best part of this Cowboy's game is getting to listen to Greg Olson. I think he is by far the best color guy on NFL games.

  • Author

Packers will now lead 41-16. Everyone will talk about the bad offense by the Cowboys but my goodness their defense has still give up 34 points minus the pick 6. Jordan Love currently has a 155.8 passer rating in his first ever playoff game and on the road. I think with his play today and Stroud's yesterday the league is in good shape going forward.

  • Author
Just now, burreaux said:

The best part of this Cowboy's game is getting to listen to Greg Olson. I think he is by far the best color guy on NFL games.

I agree I really like him. He doesn't tell us what is going to happen. He let's the play happen then breaks it down.

  • Author
Just now, Voice of Reason said:

You all think Belichick would work with Jerry Jones? I don't see it.

I don't either unless he just wants to go somewhere he can win now for a few years to pass Don Shula's record.

  • Author

My goodness the Packers go for it on 4th and goal from about the 4 instead of kicking the FG and score to now go up 48-16.

  • Author

Dallas equipment guys are working on these now for the next coach. 

IMG_5104.jpeg

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.