Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky at Florida Predictions/Updates

Kentucky vs. Florida 11 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Kentucky
      100%
    • Florida
      0%
      0

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 01/06/2024 at 05:36 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The 10-2 and #8 ranked Kentucky Wildcats travel to Gainsville to take on the 9-3 Florida Gators to kick off the SEC season. The Gators will probably go into the game at 10-3 as they have a home game today vs. Quinnipiac. The Cats are coming into the game with a 4 game winning streak after a disappointing home loss to UNC Wilmington a month ago. The Cats since that loss have defeated Penn, North Carolina, Louisville, and Illinois State by an average margin of victory of over 18 points per game. The game is on ESPN with a 12:30 tipoff. Go Cats!

  • Replies 107
  • Views 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Kentucky 81-73.

Feels like it's been forever since they've played. Looking forward to watching them again.

I need over 11.5 SEC wins. Hoping we start out with a W!

2 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Feels like it's been forever since they've played. Looking forward to watching them again.

I need over 11.5 SEC wins. Hoping we start out with a W!

I know conference play is a different animal.  But it will be a major let down if they can't pull off 12-6.

Florida mirrors us some.  Five players in double figures, loves to shoot the 3, plays 8 or 9 guys.  I see a tough SEC opener here and a lot will depend on how the young guys respond to the most hostile environment they've faced this season. 

17 hours ago, sportsfan41 said:

I know conference play is a different animal.  But it will be a major let down if they can't pull off 12-6.

I definitely feel that way now as well. I made the bet before the first game of the season. 

9 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

I definitely feel that way now as well. I made the bet before the first game of the season. 

Funny you say that.  I'm not a big gambler.  Made one that's similar back in late summer early fall.  I hadn't made another one up until the Michigan vs Alabama game this past Monday.  Now I can't remember which app I made the original Kentucky bet on.  

  • Author

Game is getting ready to tip. Go Cats! Now the real season starts, Let's see what you got!

  • Author

Game is tied at 8 at the first media timeout. Neither team is shooting it well in the early going the Cats are3-7 and 0-3 from 3 and the Gators are 4-11 and 0-2 from 3.

  • Author

Cats getting out worked currently and the Cats have been bitten by the turnover bug in the last 3 minutes. Florida now leads 16-10 timeout Kentucky. The Cats have been outscored 12-2 in the last 4 minutes. The Cats already have 4 turnovers now and is shooting 33% from the field and 0-4 from 3.

  • Author

Cats have picked up the intensity after the Cal timeout. It is now 25-22 Florida at just under 9 minutes left in the first half.

  • Author

This is a game that Theio needs to get some time they could use his physicality on the defensive end in this one.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.