Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville 85 Pepperdine 63

Featured Replies

As an aside, has anyone ever been to Pepperdine University? When I was in Malibu a couple years ago I saw a sign for it, but didn't get a chance to go by the campus. I've always heard it is beautiful.

  • Author
2 hours ago, bugatti said:

As an aside, has anyone ever been to Pepperdine University? When I was in Malibu a couple years ago I saw a sign for it, but didn't get a chance to go by the campus. I've always heard it is beautiful.

 

pepperdine-campus-ocean_Q2qmT8j.max-2880x1800.jpg

6 minutes ago, Tranquility Base said:

 

pepperdine-campus-ocean_Q2qmT8j.max-2880x1800.jpg

That is awesome on so many levels.

3 minutes ago, bugatti said:

That is awesome on so many levels.

Yeah, why aren't they better in basketball? ?

1 hour ago, Tranquility Base said:

 

pepperdine-campus-ocean_Q2qmT8j.max-2880x1800.jpg

Wow, place looks like a post card!!

1 hour ago, Tranquility Base said:

 

pepperdine-campus-ocean_Q2qmT8j.max-2880x1800.jpg

 

15 minutes ago, nikeman49 said:

Wow, place looks like a post card!!

Because that is a post card!

?

But agree, beautiful pic.

25 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

 

Because that is a post card!

?

But agree, beautiful pic.

? Honestly didn’t know, my bad!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.