Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Steelers at Bengals Predictions/Updates

Steelers vs. Bengals 9 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Steelers
      55%
    • Bengals
      44%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 11/26/2023 at 06:06 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

15 minutes ago, theguru said:

The last I looked the Steelers were a one point favorite. 

Looks like Steelers -1 on Draft Kings and -1.5 on Fanduel.

  • Replies 68
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Looks like Steelers -1 on Draft Kings and -1.5 on Fanduel.

If you were betting, what would you do there?  Anyone?

5 minutes ago, theguru said:

If you were betting, what would you do there?  Anyone?

If the Steelers are giving points, you take them.  I might wait to see if Minkah is playing or not.  But still...

7 minutes ago, spindoc said:

If the Steelers are giving points, you take them.  I might wait to see if Minkah is playing or not.  But still...

Steelers aside, the Bengals look like a disaster right now without a NFL quality QB active. 

56 minutes ago, theguru said:

If you were betting, what would you do there?  Anyone?

Just take the Steelers moneyline. That way if they only win by one, I'd still win the bet. 

I'll be there with my oldest, anyone else?

1 hour ago, spindoc said:

I'll be there with my oldest, anyone else?

Sitting on the couch like I have been doing for years now.

4 hours ago, theguru said:

If you were betting, what would you do there?  Anyone?

 

1 hour ago, spindoc said:

I'll be there with my oldest, anyone else?

I'd probably parlay the Steelers (-1) and Eagles (-3.5) together. 

Spindoc, same. I'm just hoping my youngest will be willing to stay the whole game this time. We left after Burrow's second INT against the Texans and I couldn't get him to go back ?

  • Author

Speaking of beating and these two teams offenses now that Burrow is out. The over under for this NFL game is a whopping 34.5 that tells you all you need to know about these teams offense. Most of the other games the over/under is at 9 points or more. The only game this week that has a lower over/under than the Bengals and Steelers is the titanic struggle between the Giants and Patriots which is 33.5.

This is suppose to be right now, lol. 

dinner.jpg

4-4 in the poll, lol. 

I just made it 5 to 4 Steelers, not that I'm rooting for them at all, but in close low scoring games, they seem to win, give me Tomlin in a close game.

From my friend Julie working the game:

Ice cold ? and ?. Come see me in Section 156-158. Dress warm yall bc the breeze is chilly.

julie.jpg

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.