Raceland at Sayre Predictions/Updates

DevilMayCare

Rams vs. Spartans   

45 members have voted

1. 1. Pick a side...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/18/2023 at 12:00 AM

Raceland is an upper tier Class A program and deserve to be mentioned as one. But like Hard Work stated Sayre is in year 4 of Varsity football and building something in Lexington. I wouldn't knock Raceland and I think it is unfair to knock Sayre. Both programs are in different phases of development. 

Raceland is physical and that is number one issue Sayre will have to overcome. I am not sure if Sayre can play 48 minutes in the phonebooth with Raceland. 

As for Sayre they will do a great job scheme wise on offense and put Raceland in some uncomfortable situations. They have some skill kids and a kid at QB that is having a great year. Sayre depth concerns me. 

Raceland travels to Sayre and the Spartans are comfortable at home. This could be the best game in Class A Friday night. 

• Like 1

I would be real surprised if this one was close. Raceland beefed up the schedule this season for a game such as this. Sayre played very weak schedule, and I think that gets exposed in this game.

Big game coming from RB Noah Wallace. Got Raceland big in this one!

1 hour ago, Hard Work said:

Still waiting on your prediction! 

This game is a toss up in my opinion. But Raceland needs to ride Wallace in this one. Sayre is gonna ride Coffman. But the question is who else is going to pitch in from both teams. Most know what Raceland has.. but many don’t know what Sayre has. Coach Pennington has some very nice underrated pieces to his team that don’t get enough recognition but are very dangerous athletes who could take it to the house. Sayre only question is can they take the ground n pound for a full 4 quarters? Looking forward for Smith and Wallace to meet head on a couple times in this one. 

But let’s enjoy what I think will be a good hard nosed football game. 

• Like 1