Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals at Ravens Predictions/Updates (11/16)

Bengals vs. Ravens 10 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 11/17/2023 at 01:24 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author

I saw a couple of things today that shows what the Bengals are up against the rest of the way. They currently have the toughest remaining schedule of any team in the NFL and also currently every team remaining on their schedule are .500 or better.

  • Replies 173
  • Views 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gotta have it.

  • futurecoach
    futurecoach

    Winning the division is not already gone, considering they have 4 division games left. The Raven, and Browns also have 2 division losses. If the Bengals win Thursday, I think they would be in great sh

  • In the Cincinnati market, the game on Thursday will air on WCPO 9 in addition to Prime Video. https://www.wcpo.com/bengals-ravens-thursday-night-football

  • Author

On thing for sure is that Alex Cappa is going to have to play much better than he did Sunday. I knew he did not have a very good game but when looking at a break down of the stats. He was lined up against DT Sheldon Rankins from Louisville. Going into the game he had 1 sack for the season. Sunday he 3 sacks a forced fumble and 7 more pressures. I saw him say after the game he had not had 3 sacks in a game since he was in high school.

Something's amiss on this board if there's been so little chatter about this game tonight.

Winner of this game might be leading the division by the end of this week. The loser might be in last place at the end of this week. I expect both squads to come out firing as the last thing you want is two losses on your resume this late into the season within four days of one another. I can't go to "must win" for either squad, but Cincinnati certainly needs this much more with Sunday's (potential) tie-breaking loss to Houston.

25 minutes ago, bugatti said:

Winner of this game might be leading the division by the end of this week. The loser might be in last place at the end of this week. I expect both squads to come out firing as the last thing you want is two losses on your resume this late into the season within four days of one another. I can't go to "must win" for either squad, but Cincinnati certainly needs this much more with Sunday's (potential) tie-breaking loss to Houston.

I don't follow the logic.  The Ravens already lead, the Bengals already are in the cellar.  That wouldn't change with a Bengal loss.  And with a Bengal win, the Ravens can't be in the cellar and the Bengals can't lead the division.

3 hours ago, spindoc said:

Something's amiss on this board if there's been so little chatter about this game tonight.

There is a lot of football going on and the Bengals inconsistency has been wearing us out.

The good news is the game is on Amazon Prime with a far superior picture than any other broadcast.

Who Dey!

2 hours ago, spindoc said:

I don't follow the logic.  The Ravens already lead, the Bengals already are in the cellar.  That wouldn't change with a Bengal loss.  And with a Bengal win, the Ravens can't be in the cellar and the Bengals can't lead the division.

You're correct. Math is challenging for me when I ignore Baltimore has played an extra game ? I was thinking they call could be virtually tied by the end of this week. My faulty math also ignores Pitt and Cleveland playing on Sunday. 

Let's just say the AFC North is fluid right now ?

On 11/13/2023 at 7:57 PM, 16thBBall Fan said:

On thing for sure is that Alex Cappa is going to have to play much better than he did Sunday. I knew he did not have a very good game but when looking at a break down of the stats. He was lined up against DT Sheldon Rankins from Louisville. Going into the game he had 1 sack for the season. Sunday he 3 sacks a forced fumble and 7 more pressures. I saw him say after the game he had not had 3 sacks in a game since he was in high school.

Obviously Rankins dominated Cappa. Mostly with pure straight bull rushes. It was bad and a huge factor in the Bengals losing.

Humphrey out tonight. That helps the Bengals. But then Humphrey missed the first Ravens Bengals game so maybe not enough help.

I think I just heard Lamar has won 7 of 8 starts against the Bengals.  I knew it was bad for the Bengals but geez. 

  • Author

One key for tonight I feel as it has been in the past for the Bengals facing the Ravens. This season Jackson is 2nd in QB rushing and tied for 3rd in rushing for 1st downs. The Bengals defense is 27th in the league in vs. QB rushes and 30th in the league in giving up QB's rushes for first down.

As far as Jackson rushing vs. the Bengals, he has rushed for 642 in 9 games, but two of those he only played a few snaps (in 2018 & 2020) take those two out which combined only amounted to 9 yards. Then in just 7 games he has rushed for 633 against the Bengals. That averages out to just over 90 yards a game. That is average of 6.4 yards per rush. We will have to do a lot better job in these two categories to win tonight and specifically against Jackson.

It is going to be interesting to see how Lou sets up the defense tonight. Sam Hubbard has always been a huge part of the defensive game plan against Lamar. No Hubbard tonight. Do we see more Myles Murphy tonight?

  • Author

The Bengals going all white tonight with the orange helmets. The Ravens are going all black tonight.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.