Kentucky 24 Mississippi State 3

16thBBall Fan

Final one of the least impressive 24-3 wins I have seen. State offense was terrible and ours was not much better. Our offense seem to revert back some from last week I think. They will need to improve vastly to compete with Bama at home next week. On a positive they are bowl eligible for the 6th straight season.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, theguru said:

I agree and after our performance against Georgia I thought we had a good shot in this game.

2 minutes ago, nikeman49 said:

The Tennessee game also was evidence this team is capable of competing against the best in our conference.

My bad @nikeman49, I meant the UT game. 

• Like 2

Meh victory. Defense was nails offense was ok. But the first win for Stoops in Starksville is something to note, especially since we had the better team more than we haven’t.

Was I the only on thinking MSU was trying to goad UK players into a fight or something stupid to get cheap penalties?

22 hours ago, Breds82 said:

Meh victory. Defense was nails offense was ok. But the first win for Stoops in Starksville is something to note, especially since we had the better team more than we haven’t.

Was I the only on thinking MSU was trying to goad UK players into a fight or something stupid to get cheap penalties?

Saw the same thing, thought the discipline UK exhibited was much better.

• Like 1