Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

McCracken County at Graves County Predictions/Updates

Who wins? 22 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 10/27/2023 at 11:00 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Tough game for McCracken County. A win would be huge for McCracken County.

McCracken's effort against Daviess Co. left a lot to be desired. Graves is peaking at the right time. Eagles by 3 scores. 35-14

This game means a lot for Graves with the RPI and the three way tie for district seeding.  I think Graves comes out at home with a purpose and takes care of business.  Graves always plays a little different when they are at home.  I will say Eagles by 3-4 TDs with McCracken having trouble finding the end zone unless its on some big offensive plays downfield our a Graves turnover.

Graves should be a big favorite.  35-14.

I’m in agreement with most of the scores posted. We need this game for RPI reasons. I don’t know if madisonville can catch us. I’ve heard there is zero chance and then I’ve heard they actually will pass us despite playing Murray. I have no clue what to believe. 
 

Hoping we win this one and pulling for Henderson and Murray as well! 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.