Hart County 21 Franklin-Simpson 18

FSfan

Raiders win their first ever district title tonight. Hard fought game. Hart wore down the FS defense in the 4th quarter. FS couldn’t run it at all in the second half and was able to pass it well on the last drive but too little too late. 

• Like 1

I agree with Sports Lover 32.  Super impressive to win at Glasgow and FS back to back to win your first district title.  Very nicely done.  This must be one of the best team Hart has ever had.  Good luck going into the playoffs to both teams.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CoachLawler said:

At Raider field. I don’t see that playing out well for the Scotties

Well I totally disagree although they didn’t get the win I think the Scotties outplayed Hart pretty substantially in the first game just look at the stats. And I don’t think home field in high school means much especially when it’s a very short ride. It’s not like Hart is Cal or something regardless of which might win it probably ends there because they have no chance at winning state.

Was about to say the same. Glasgow should focus on McLean. Every team they have played with close to equal to or more talent, they have lost. Their out of district schedule does them zero favors. Scotties are very hard to trust. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, BillNye said:

Was about to say the same. Glasgow should focus on McLean. Every team they have played with close to equal to or more talent, they have lost. Their out of district schedule does them zero favors. Scotties are very hard to trust. 

It ain’t like McLean has played the Kansas City Chiefs every week come on guys.