Who has the easiest path to the Sweet 16

Let's Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Although they are not the closest IMO the teams that have the easiet path is Bishop Brossart, Campbell Co. and Pendleton Co. They just have to go straight down US 27. All 3 Schools parking lots exit on to 27 and Rupp is on 27.:D The path does not get much easier than that.

Although they are not the closest IMO the teams that have the easiet path is Bishop Brossart, Campbell Co. and Pendleton Co. They just have to go straight down US 27. All 3 Schools parking lots exit on to 27 and Rupp is on 27.:D The path does not get much easier than that.

Great minds must think alike. I was getting on here to post the almost exact same thing.:thumb:

I don't know that I'd say they have it locked up as there is at least one or two teams that could knock them off, but they are clearly the heavy favorite.

Don't be so modest! :sssh: Honestly though they are probably the most lopsided favorite in any region at this point.

Clever Sharp!! Clever!