Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland Blazer at Johnson Central Predictions/Updates

Ashland Blazer at Johnson Central Predictions/Updates 30 members have voted

  1. 1. Ashland Blazer at Johnson Central

    • Ashland Blazer
      60%
      18
    • Johnson Central
      40%
      12

This poll is closed to new votes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Ashland (8-0) at Johnson Central (6-3) faces off in a district championship game.

  • Replies 57
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • colonel-fan
    colonel-fan

    This should be a good one.

  • Big game that will have huge implications on the 4A playoff bracket.    

  • DevilMayCare
    DevilMayCare

    This game is on the schedule at team1sports.com. As for next week, all Ashland home games are streamed through MyTownTV on YouTube, so the SK game will be available. 

This should be a good one.

Pulling for JC as I never pull for Ashland, but I don’t think the Eagles can beat the Tomcats. 
 

If this one is close I think it will be because Ashland helps JC.
 

I’m afraid it will be very one sided if both teams play well. 
 

Best of luck to both teams. 

Big game that will have huge implications on the 4A playoff bracket.    

Following this one as Simon Kenton travels to Ashland next week. Does Ashland stream there games?

Was really impressed with Ashland, no outright superstars, but a great team. Everyone lined up correctly and knows their assignment. Very physical. Backs and receivers block. Don’t turn the ball over, don’t commit penalties. Players appear to have high football IQ. Balanced offense, fundamentally sound tackling defense. A very well-coached team.

5 hours ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Following this one as Simon Kenton travels to Ashland next week. Does Ashland stream there games?

I have watched Ashland a couple of times but I am not sure if it is a random or all the time thing.

Ashland’s game are at least on the radio if there is no video available.

6 hours ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Following this one as Simon Kenton travels to Ashland next week. Does Ashland stream there games?

 

1 hour ago, theguru said:

I have watched Ashland a couple of times but I am not sure if it is a random or all the time thing.

 

12 minutes ago, colonel-fan said:

Ashland’s game are at least on the radio if there is no video available.

This game is on the schedule at team1sports.com.

As for next week, all Ashland home games are streamed through MyTownTV on YouTube, so the SK game will be available. 

22 hours ago, DevilMayCare said:

 

 

This game is on the schedule at team1sports.com.

As for next week, all Ashland home games are streamed through MyTownTV on YouTube, so the SK game will be available. 

Thank you. 

On 10/16/2023 at 10:41 AM, Matney said:

Pulling for JC as I never pull for Ashland, but I don’t think the Eagles can beat the Tomcats. 
 

If this one is close I think it will be because Ashland helps JC.
 

I’m afraid it will be very one sided if both teams play well. 
 

Best of luck to both teams. 

Blunt honesty like this is refreshing to see.

JC's path to victory almost certainly has to include dominating the time of possession and maybe forcing a couple of turnovers.

A couple of things I'm looking for:

1. Can Johnson Central dictate the line of scrimmage as they so often did when these two shared a district in the 2010s? Winning the time of possession and limiting the time Ashland's explosive offense has with the ball is key.

2. Has time eroded the intimidation factor? JC had taken up residence in Ashland's head when the series left off in 2018. That's ancient history to the current Tomcats.

3. Is Ashland ready to send the message to the upper tier of 4A - Boyle, Corbin, CovCath - that the Tomcats belong in that company? Convincingly beating JC in Paintsville, a place Ashland hasn't won in 22 years, would turn a lot of heads.

I'm taking Ashland, but the margin is too foggy to make out.

On 10/16/2023 at 10:48 AM, Rebel said:

Big game that will have huge implications on the 4A playoff bracket.    

Yep.

10 hours ago, colonel-fan said:

Yep.

If Ashland wins I see a Corbin at Cov Cath and Boyle - Ashland game (site TBD) Ashland can pass Boyle in the RPI as Johnson Central and SK are both ahead of Wayne and Douglas in RPI points.  It's really close now between these two.  

If Johnson Central wins I see a Johnson Central at Cov Cath and Corbin at Boyle.  

2 hours ago, Rebel said:

If Ashland wins I see a Corbin at Cov Cath and Boyle - Ashland game (site TBD) Ashland can pass Boyle in the RPI as Johnson Central and SK are both ahead of Wayne and Douglas in RPI points.  It's really close now between these two.  

If Johnson Central wins I see a Johnson Central at Cov Cath and Corbin at Boyle.  

Agreed.

If JC takes the air out of the ball and turns into a 3-4 possession each half it’ll be a great game. Being Ashland grad would love to see them get the win but if JC keeps the ball out of Straders hands enough they could win a close one. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.