All "A" State Predictions

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Raceland beat Rose Hill tonight. Don't have the score. sorry

Are you sure? This is the boys thread...I thought the score you posted was the score from the girls game. Just curious.

Either way, Raceland did advance tonight in the 16th Region All "A" Tournament.

Raceland will play host to Elliott County on Saturday Night in both the Girls and Boys Championship Games.

Okay buddy!! just cause Walton blew trimble away the first game and then beat them again the second game doesnt mean they dont have a chance!! oh and by the way....... I saw tThat Simon-Kenton team that you say is not at full strength just play GRC and was losing by two the whole game until the last two minutes.. So i think you might want to check what your saying!!! cause if it was trimble playing that sk team they would have lost by forty!!! OWW.. and just for your information.. Walton also was beating Henry by twent five the whole second half tonight until the end.. and i am pretty sure that is the same Henry team that beat Gallatin!!! So thanks for your opinions.. cause they really dont mean anything!!!:sssh:

The great thing about this site is that everyone is entitled to their own opinion. In the end, only the facts count. I guess that we will know next week.

I was under the impression that SK had their best player out. Maybe that was wrong, but I doubt we will have any SK posters in this thread to deny/verify that.

By the way, check to see who did beat Trimble by 40+...see KHSAA, first game of the season. And yes, Trimble is my team, but I am not wearing rose-colored glasses. They are having a down year, with a very young team.

IMO, the 8th will be won by Gallatin or Owen. My money (well, if I had any) is on Gallatin.

don't forget about the boys from Sandy Hook....Elliott Co. can make some noise should be a great game Sat. night.

I agree!!:ylsuper: The boys from Sandy Hook will make some noise if they don't go into the Raceland game thinking it is already won!!:thumb: They are really deep on the bench and don't quit.

I think it will be closer, too. And Walton might win. But everybody is talking about how the Bearcats will fare against Gallatin. I just think most are sleeping on Owen.

I agree if Walton is overlooking this game with Owen they will lose again. But I think it is the fans overlooking the game not the players, they should be up for the challenge to redeem thereselfs after the first loss.

8th region: Gallatin County-- By far the best "A" school in the region.

9th region: Holy Cross--Playing very well right now. St. Henry is their only obstacle.

10th region: Brossart-- No one will beat the Mustangs in the region:

State: Brossart will play in the finals and have a very good chance to win it all!