Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Caverna 72 Fulton County 14

Featured Replies

?️ ? Final at Hickman per The Scoreboard.

No stats from tonight, but Caverns has not kicked a PAT this season - all 2 pt. conversions.

3 1/2 hours each way for a District game. ?

Both teams resume play in two weeks: Colonels (3-4) at Russellville; Pilots (0-7) at Ballard Memorial. 

As the Famous word of @theguru Wow Coach that's a lot of points!!!

25 minutes ago, Bac2369 said:

As the Famous word of @theguru Wow Coach that's a lot of points!!!

Fulton County has only been competitive in one game from looking at the scores.  I really feel for those players and if any of them happen to read this give it your all the rest of the season and be proud. 

I don't know, maybe Caverna traveled with a very small squad and that is how it came out but if it is anything other than that, that is a lot of points Coach Hayes.

15 minutes ago, theguru said:

Fulton County has only been competitive in one game from looking at the scores.  I really feel for those players and if any of them happen to read this give it your all the rest of the season and be proud. 

I don't know, maybe Caverna traveled with a very small squad and that is how it came out but if it is anything other than that, that is a lot of points Coach Hayes.

Those kids at Fulton County are definitely playing out of love for the game of football. They get a tonnnnn of credit in my book, regardless of their season results. 

That's probably close to 7 hours of seat time on a school bus round trip. Probably made them a little salty before they ever hit the field.

 

12 hours ago, theguru said:

Fulton County has only been competitive in one game from looking at the scores.  I really feel for those players and if any of them happen to read this give it your all the rest of the season and be proud. 

I don't know, maybe Caverna traveled with a very small squad and that is how it came out but if it is anything other than that, that is a lot of points Coach Hayes.

Caverna only has a small squad. Maybe years of taking beatings they just wanted to give one.

13 minutes ago, Tkinslow said:

Caverna only has a small squad. Maybe years of taking beatings they just wanted to give one.

Small but mighty and if so, that is really, really sad...

2 hours ago, theguru said:

Small but mighty and if so, that is really, really sad...

I don’t know that I’m not connected to the team in anyway just figured might be a reason.

2 minutes ago, Tkinslow said:

I don’t know that I’m not connected to the team in anyway just figured might be a reason.

Me too.  I am looking for a valid reason as if one exists... 

I feel for Fulton County. Having grown up in that area, it seems like it’s been that way for the better part of 30 years. It’ll never happen, I’m sure, but consolidating with Fulton City would benefit both populations. People in that area of the state are too stuck in the past. 

3 hours ago, cheercoachwes said:

I feel for Fulton County. Having grown up in that area, it seems like it’s been that way for the better part of 30 years. It’ll never happen, I’m sure, but consolidating with Fulton City would benefit both populations. People in that area of the state are too stuck in the past. 

I would like to see them two combined. If those two combined they’d still be in Class 1A. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.