Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Paris 22 Hazard 6

Featured Replies

Final per the update thread.

 

  • Author
1 minute ago, Voice of Reason said:

The Greyhounds are for real! Impressive win!

I like it, when I was growing up Paris and Bellevue were the teams to beat in 1A.

Congrats Paris. Anyone got any details?

Lots of penalties tonight on the hounds but the defense stepped up. Big win on to Mount Sterling next week to take on 5a Montgomery county.

Paris was pretty impressive. Most of their drives were stopped by penalties. Paris worn down Hazard. They had an 8 minute drive that didn’t pay off but chewed up time. Hazard spent much of the night on their own side of the fifty. 
I think Hazard will get better throughout the year. Good Luck to them next week!

I know no specifics about Paris but I’m pretty sure Paris’ head coach is a star.  I’m so happy for Paris!  They are one of the smaller schools in class A and have struggled in most recent years.

  • Author
3 minutes ago, Banymac said:

Paris was pretty impressive. Most of their drives were stopped by penalties. Paris worn down Hazard. They had an 8 minute drive that didn’t pay off but chewed up time. Hazard spent much of the night on their own side of the fifty. 
I think Hazard will get better throughout the year. Good Luck to them next week!

Thanks for that and the updates @Banymac.

1 hour ago, Royals and Saints Fan said:

I know no specifics about Paris but I’m pretty sure Paris’ head coach is a star.  I’m so happy for Paris!  They are one of the smaller schools in class A and have struggled in most recent years.

Since coach Tyquan Rice has taken over the last three years the program has done a 360. 

What about the unecessary penalties the previous posts alluded to? No excuses for that. Come on hounds. 1981 and 1982 state champs. 

1 hour ago, Royals and Saints Fan said:

I know no specifics about Paris but I’m pretty sure Paris’ head coach is a star.  I’m so happy for Paris!  They are one of the smaller schools in class A and have struggled in most recent years.

Coach Rice is the perfect fit for Paris High School...We are blessed to have him.

34 minutes ago, TrendingNorth said:

Since coach Tyquan Rice has taken over the last three years the program has done a 360. 

But if they did a 360, they would be right back where they started......

Either way, congrats to Paris.  Glad to see an old school power playing well.  

360 means complete turnaround. They are truly getting better every week.

2 hours ago, TrendingNorth said:

360 means complete turnaround. They are truly getting better every week.

If you do a 180, you go in the opposite direction that you were going.  If you do a 360 you end up right back where you were.  

Paris has the all the parts needed to make something happen this year. Got to eliminate the self destructive penalties. Good win by the Hounds. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.