Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newport 48 Holmes 6

Featured Replies

Final.

Nice win for the Cats. On to Pendleton County!!

I'm hearing Holmes has fewer players than Bellevue.

Just now, Mustang said:

I'm hearing Holmes has fewer players than Bellevue.

What? Don’t know how that’s possible, thinking about the enrollment difference between Holmes and Bellevue, that’s pretty surprising. I know Holmes has lost students over time for a while now, but this surprises me to hear this.

7 hours ago, Mustang said:

I'm hearing Holmes has fewer players than Bellevue.

I've heard less than 20. The KHSAA roster shows 30 so I'm not sure what the real number is.

Holmes had 27 players dressed last night, just very young, got hit hard by graduation, and some very good freshman and sophomores, will get better with time.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.