Gallatin vs. Shelby Co. Predictions

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, i wish i could live in northern kentucky or 25 minutes from lexington or louisville. i would really like to know what it feels like to be better than everyone. Gallatin is going to come out ready to play this game, if you think it is going to be a blow out your wrong, close all the way. I am with OBC, GC wins in a close one. I sure would like to see the headlines in the herald, Gallatin stuns Shelby

I don't think anyone is diminishing Gallatin's season and calling them a bad team. They have put up some impressive numbers this year and, when they are on, can light the gym up. Edmonson was a big addition to the team but he is no stranger to Shelby. Shelby plays smothering defense and this will be tough for the Wildcats to overcome.

LOVE to see Gallatin pull this one out. They don't have an answer for Chambers and they have not been playing well although they have been winning. If they play like they have in their best games, they will add a win to their record, if they play like they have since coming home from out west Shelby will be to much. They are due for a good game.

6 now Gallatin by 4