Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gallatin vs. Shelby Co. Predictions

Featured Replies

What are your thoughts on this game?

  • Replies 49
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be the best guide to see if all the hard work that Coach Jones and the Wildcats means anything. Oldham County also comes in at the end of the season. Can't predict a score.

I think the Wildcats although very good will be overmatched as far as athleticism.

Can the cats play with Shelby? Grant County only got beat 13 against Shelby and lost big to Gallatin.

Can the cats play with Shelby? Grant County only got beat 13 against Shelby and lost big to Gallatin.

 

 

different teams, different match-ups.

Exactly. Different teams and different matchups. Also I would have to believe Shelby most likely just went through the motions against Grant. Shelby's only three losses have come against top twenty five teams and all of those games have been close. I just don't see how Gallatin will be able to guard Shelby. The Rockets are to big and have to much athleticism for Gallatin. This game may be close for a some time but in the end Shelby just has to much of what Gallatin doesn't. Rockets by double digits.

no one under 6'3

This game should be a great measuring stick for the Cats, as will their February 9th game against South Oldham. I have not seen Shelby play, but South is the best team that I have seen this year.

 

According to KHSAA, the Rockets play Woodford County the night before. Will that be a factor?

I will be the one to say it, Gallatin by 3. Gallatin may not be as athletic as Shelby's top 2-3 but they go 9 deep with little, to no drop off, and I will take their hustle and team work and ability to keep running players at the other teams. Shelby does have a big height advantage but so did Goliath.

 

:dancingpa

I hope that you are right, OlBallCoach! I would love to see "David" win this one!

 

Have faith my brother. So are you about ready for football season too?

I am definitely ready for football season! My Raiders have been lifting since the week after their playoff loss, with 30-35 players each day!

 

However, I do wish that I could make this bball match-up. I might have to see what I can arrange and make my way to Warsaw Saturday night!

I am definitely ready for football season! My Raiders have been lifting since the week after their playoff loss, with 30-35 players each day!

 

However, I do wish that I could make this bball match-up. I might have to see what I can arrange and make my way to Warsaw Saturday night!

 

I believe Gallatin started lifting few weeks ago, with around 25. Only about 220 days.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.