Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Louisville Returns on Offense...

Featured Replies

They lose Quarterman and Foster, which is sure to hurt, though Giacomini should fill in nicely, as well as Benson or Donaghue to fill the other spot....

 

Here's rooting for #66.

  • Replies 43
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Cards offense will be scary. I haven't seen their schedule... who are the 4 toughest opponents?

The better QB will have great stats that game. But the color isn't red.

 

I love this guy...:lol:

The Cards offense will be scary. I haven't seen their schedule... who are the 4 toughest opponents?

I would guess WVU, Rutgers, S. Florida, and UK??

 

OOC, I cannot see NC State, MTSU, Vandy being that much of a challenge.

  • Author

Vandy backed out of playing Louisville.

Vandy backed out of playing Louisville.

Did they pick up anyone in their slot?

  • Author
Did they pick up anyone in their slot?
They're working on it.
They're working on it.

Jeez, you are good source of inside information :rolleyes:

 

 

 

:p:D

  • Author
Jeez, you are good source of inside information :rolleyes:

 

 

 

:p:D

Hold on, let me LOOK INTO THE FUTURE for bugatti, since it obviously isn't too much trouble.:rolleyes::lol:

 

They WERE looking at Tulsa, but I doubt that's the case now. It's a tough job to fill it this late and because of all the teams that have backed out recently Jurich might be short on scheduling contignecies.

Hold on, let me LOOK INTO THE FUTURE for bugatti, since it obviously isn't too much trouble.:rolleyes::lol:

 

They WERE looking at Tulsa, but I doubt that's the case now. It's a tough job to fill it this late and because of all the teams that have backed out recently Jurich might be short on scheduling contignecies.

:p:D Thank you...

 

 

I wonder if they will have to go the I-AA route or just play 11 games? I cannot imagine anyone having an open date this late... well, except Vandy :lol:

The better QB will have great stats that game. But the color isn't red.

 

And of course he wont be wearing red, the game is at UK, so he'll be in white...;)

Well, I am scared that Louisville will end up short a game, or have to play D-1AA, if I were Jurich I would call every single school, until someone said yes, even if the Cards had to pay for it, next season.

  • Author
Well, I am scared that Louisville will end up short a game, or have to play D-1AA, if I were Jurich I would call every single school, until someone said yes, even if the Cards had to pay for it, next season.
:thumb:

 

I know Jurich doesn't like to sign contracts without return dates, but Vandy has really put us in a bind. He needs to swallow his pride, if need be, and fill the hole however it can be done.

^ Yup, particularly next season.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.