Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds City Connect

Featured Replies

14 minutes ago, Mustang said:

We are talking primary uniform colors here.

Shoes and Mustaches are certainly not primary colors.

I have no problem with black as a trim.  As a matter of fact, I introduced a black trim to the two basketball programs that I have been associated with.  This whole Cincinnati "Connect" thing is nothing but a promotion, no different I guess than the Bengals wearing pure white unis.

All about the suckers who will spend 200+ on a new jersey. 

1 hour ago, Mustang said:

We are talking primary uniform colors here.

Shoes and Mustaches are certainly not primary colors.

I have no problem with black as a trim.  As a matter of fact, I introduced a black trim to the two basketball programs that I have been associated with.  This whole Cincinnati "Connect" thing is nothing but a promotion, no different I guess than the Bengals wearing pure white unis.

Of course it's a promotion, everyone realizes that. Every team is doing it. Some have picked uniform colors completely devoid of their common color schemes. At least with the Reds, red and black look good together. 

1 hour ago, Mustang said:

This whole Cincinnati "Connect" thing is nothing but a promotion, no different I guess than the Bengals wearing pure white unis.

Are you new to sports?

Wish it made em play better.

7 hours ago, spindoc said:

Wish it made em play better.

The Reds actually have the 4th most home wins in the NL. They've struggled on the road for sure, but they show signs of hope at home so far this season.

10 hours ago, Jumper_Dad said:

The Reds actually have the 4th most home wins in the NL. They've struggled on the road for sure, but they show signs of hope at home so far this season.

Their remarkably pitch inefficient young stud tossed nearly 100 of them in 4 innings to donate one to the sorry Rockies to send them to 6-14 on the road.  Maybe with all the rules changes they can have a consolation post season series for teams who good home records.

Now that I've seen the unis, sorry, I like them even less.  They remind me of girls softball unis and the ball caps look like my Dad's old golf hat with the small rope feature on front of the cap.  (I do somewhat like the jersey though.)

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.