Reds City Connect

14 minutes ago, Mustang said:

We are talking primary uniform colors here.

Shoes and Mustaches are certainly not primary colors.

I have no problem with black as a trim.  As a matter of fact, I introduced a black trim to the two basketball programs that I have been associated with.  This whole Cincinnati "Connect" thing is nothing but a promotion, no different I guess than the Bengals wearing pure white unis.

All about the suckers who will spend 200+ on a new jersey. 

1 hour ago, Mustang said:

We are talking primary uniform colors here.

Shoes and Mustaches are certainly not primary colors.

I have no problem with black as a trim.  As a matter of fact, I introduced a black trim to the two basketball programs that I have been associated with.  This whole Cincinnati "Connect" thing is nothing but a promotion, no different I guess than the Bengals wearing pure white unis.

Of course it's a promotion, everyone realizes that. Every team is doing it. Some have picked uniform colors completely devoid of their common color schemes. At least with the Reds, red and black look good together. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Jumper_Dad said:

The Reds actually have the 4th most home wins in the NL. They've struggled on the road for sure, but they show signs of hope at home so far this season.

Their remarkably pitch inefficient young stud tossed nearly 100 of them in 4 innings to donate one to the sorry Rockies to send them to 6-14 on the road.  Maybe with all the rules changes they can have a consolation post season series for teams who good home records.

• Haha 1

Now that I've seen the unis, sorry, I like them even less.  They remind me of girls softball unis and the ball caps look like my Dad's old golf hat with the small rope feature on front of the cap.  (I do somewhat like the jersey though.)