16th Region All "A" Tourney

This should be a very good tounament this week. With Rose Hill and Elliot imo being the favorites. Raceland has shown signs of playing very well this season but have been on a downslide lately and with the Barker kid at Fairview they could jump up and beat anyone. What say you?

The kids all know each other well and both teams play tough. I hope it comes down to those two we will see what happens.

I also hope to see Rose Hill and Elliott Co. in the championship. I am with Rose Hill, but I love the kids on the Elliott Co. team. If Rose Hill comes with the same determination to win as Ethan, Evan and Johnathan, then it will be a dog fight.

I also hope to see the same two teams in the championship of the 16th region at Morehead in March.

I have watched most of these kids battle since elemenatry school. They always play each other hard and that game will be close. I hope to see it occur and it will be another great championship game for the All-A. I hope each team takes care of business one game at a time or we may not get to see it.

When does the Class A tournament begin and when is the State Tourney played at Richmond. I see on different schedules it is played at different dates.A little confusing .:confused: I plan to go to Richmond and was just wondering.

Here is a link to the 16th Region bracket:

http://www.allaclassic.org/Boys%20Brackets/16th%20Region%20Boys%20Brackets.pdf

The state tournament begins on Thursday, February 1 (16th Region plays 15th Region winner that night at 9:30) and runs through Sunday, February 4.

When does the Class A tournament begin and when is the State Tourney played at Richmond. I see on different schedules it is played at different dates.A little confusing .:confused: I plan to go to Richmond and was just wondering.

Different regions play their respective regions on different dates I believe.