Open Job: Campbellsville

Would Epps be interested? Haven't heard much from him since he left Campbellsville to go to NKU. Not saying he wouldn't be interested, he just wasn't at the top of my list of who might be interested. This late in the game, I wouldn't be surprised that Tim Davis stepped back in that role for a season.

On 5/2/2023 at 10:12 AM, 5thregionbasketball said:

Would Epps be interested? Haven't heard much from him since he left Campbellsville to go to NKU. Not saying he wouldn't be interested, he just wasn't at the top of my list of who might be interested. This late in the game, I wouldn't be surprised that Tim Davis stepped back in that role for a season.

I’m going with Anthony, not that Tim Davis couldn’t and wouldn’t be able to do it, he’s as good as it gets.  Factor in that Tim coached Anthony and then Anthony also worked under Davis while he was still the head boys coach and/or AD? I think this has Anthony Epps name written all of it if he wants it. If not? Working that ladder in the college game isn’t a bad option, either. Obviously it’s all about what he feels is best for him and his.

On 5/4/2023 at 8:38 AM, LethalPG said:

Why was he let go @ Northern KY.  He was an assistant in the girl's program, correct?

I talked with someone close to the program this past week. Said he thought it was more of a chemistry issue between HC and Epps at NKU. Epps left and went to Covington Catholic as an assistant where his daughter plays. That person seemed to think Anthony was very much interested in coming back to C-Ville.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, 5thregionbasketball said:

Epps left and went to Covington Catholic as an assistant where his daughter plays. That person seemed to think Anthony was very much interested in coming back to C-Ville.

Do you mean Notre Dame? Covington Catholic is boys only.

• 2 weeks later...