The Masters 2023

39 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

I've been watching Full Swing on Netflix and only have one episode left. I'm really looking forward to the Master's this year and plan on betting on a couple golfers to keep it a little more interesting. Justin Thomas at +2000 has my eye.

Loved Full Swing!

• Like 1

I do enjoy watching The Masters, despite being a TERRIBLE golfer myself.  With that said, I'm particularly excited for it this year. As PGA Tour 2023 for Xbox and Play Station is being released on Friday.  It's a great pass time during spring storms or when it gets too hot to be outside in the summer.  Looking forward to it. 

9 hours ago, sportsfan41 said:

I do enjoy watching The Masters, despite being a TERRIBLE golfer myself.  With that said, I'm particularly excited for it this year. As PGA Tour 2023 for Xbox and Play Station is being released on Friday.  It's a great pass time during spring storms or when it gets too hot to be outside in the summer.  Looking forward to it. 

No such thing. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sportsfan41 said:

Haha I prefer summer over winter.   But there's some days I just prefer my AC and bourbon over the extreme heat and humidity. 

Warm weather never negatively affects my mood like cold weather does. That's the biggest thing for me.

2 hours ago, sportsfan41 said:

Haha I prefer summer over winter.   But there's some days I just prefer my AC and bourbon over the extreme heat and humidity. 

I like the heat and humidity and then the AC and bourbon, all in the same day of course.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, theguru said:

I like the heat and humidity and then the AC and bourbon, all in the same day of course.

I bought a new (to me) 2019 Harley Street Glide last year and there were days we took it out and I told the wife, never again.  If the heat index is above 100, I don't care how much I love the bike, I'm not doing it again.

With that said, I don't know whether it's rain or shine in Augusta but it should be decent temperatures I'd imagine.  

Also, last year I actually put in for the lottery/selection process for tickets to the Masters but didn't follow through with it because none of my friends wanted to or could commit to it.   I'd love to go watch some day, kind of a bucket list thing for me I'd say.  

6 minutes ago, sportsfan41 said:

I bought a new (to me) 2019 Harley Street Glide last year and there were days we took it out and I told the wife, never again.  If the heat index is above 100, I don't care how much I love the bike, I'm not doing it again.

With that said, I don't know whether it's rain or shine in Augusta but it should be decent temperatures I'd imagine.  

Enjoy and be careful.

Now sitting on a hot bike with I assume protective gear on does not sound as fun as getting outside in the heat with little or no cloths on.