Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Texas 83 Xavier 71 (NCAA Tournament)

Featured Replies

Texas just seemed much quicker than Xavier. Boum looked like he couldn't get away from the guy guarding him. Kunkel played well again as he ends his career. That team at Cooper he played on with McNeill and Hendrix was a special group.

3 hours ago, 9068 said:

Texas just seemed much quicker than Xavier. Boum looked like he couldn't get away from the guy guarding him. Kunkel played well again as he ends his career. That team at Cooper he played on with McNeill and Hendrix was a special group.

I agree.  I thought Texas out-athleted Xavier and the only two X players that could hang were Colby Jones and Adam Kunkel. 

I had so much fun watching every X game this year and I think the team should be proud of an amazing season.

Kunkel led X with 21, Jones and Nunge scored 15 each.

22 minutes ago, theguru said:

I agree.  I thought Texas out-athleted Xavier and the only two X players that could hang were Colby Jones and Adam Kunkel. 

I had so much fun watching every X game this year and I think the team should be proud of an amazing season.

Kunkel led X with 21, Jones and Nunge scored 15 each.

Most certainly an improvement over the Travis Steele era.

1 minute ago, 4 Quarters said:

Most certainly an improvement over the Travis Steele era.

Two things happened this year, Boum was superior to Scruggs at the point and Miller is a better coach.

Boum was a huge pick up on the regular season success, but was hoping for a lot more from him in the tournament.

14 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Boum was a huge pick up on the regular season success, but was hoping for a lot more from him in the tournament.

He started the season off strong, cooled off, heated back up, and then fizzled out. 

Losing Fremantle upset the apple cart also.

2 minutes ago, 4 Quarters said:

Losing Fremantle upset the apple cart also.

I agree.  I doubt they would have beat the Texas team I saw last night even with Freemantle but it was a huge blow to X.

31 minutes ago, theguru said:

I agree.  I doubt they would have beat the Texas team I saw last night even with Freemantle but it was a huge blow to X.

I understand where you're coming from, but with Nunge missing so many early give me's it could have changed the whole complexion of the game.  We'll never know.

4 minutes ago, 4 Quarters said:

I understand where you're coming from, but with Nunge missing so many early give me's it could have changed the whole complexion of the game.  We'll never know.

I agree on Nunge but I credit Texas for their great D.  It was the best any team defended X all season. 

I am impressed and a bit surprised at how good Adam Kunkel got as this season moved on. He had a great, great tournament. Very impressive.

His defense is not good but I think he could make some money in Europe or some other pro league for a couple years if he can sustain his current level of play. 

2 minutes ago, theguru said:

I agree on Nunge but I credit Texas for their great D.  It was the best any team defended X all season. 

Agreed, and I'll add this, probably the best Texas defended anyone this year.

4 minutes ago, 4 Quarters said:

Agreed, and I'll add this, probably the best Texas defended anyone this year.

It was the best effort I have seen by any team all year.  I will be interested to see what Texas does the rest of the way.

Was hoping for Xavier to win or at least play better, Texas was just too much. Texas looked impressive last night.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.