January 14, 200719 yr Does Rex Grossman know who he is... He's playing amazing. He's the same person he is half the season....
January 14, 200719 yr I guess the good news for the Bears is that Grossman is playing great. The bad news for the Bears is that Grossman is playing great. lol He really can't play any better and that simply means the downward spiral isn't far away. I'm a long time Bears fan, but even before this year. Hard to not be a glass half empty kinda person. You just wait for something bad to happen.
January 14, 200719 yr I guess the good news for the Bears is that Grossman is playing great. The bad news for the Bears is that Grossman is playing great. lol He really can't play any better and that simply means the downward spiral isn't far away. I'm a long time Bears fan, but even before this year. Hard to not be a glass half empty kinda person. You just wait for something bad to happen. It's looking good for the Saints...
January 14, 200719 yr 21-17... Seahawks looked good on that drive, but Alexander couldn't convert on 3rd and 1. Josh Brown kicks a 40 yarder to make the difference 4.
January 14, 200719 yr If the Bears score again its not looking good for the Hawks. How many times has their D given up more than 28 this season?
January 14, 200719 yr They have good linebackers, a decent D-Line, and nothing in the secondary... The defense isn't great, but that's not exactly new news.
January 14, 200719 yr Grossman sacked twice... Wistrom just pulls him down while laying on the ground, and then I believe Bernard got to him. Seahawks are going to have good position.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.