Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bears/Seahawks Updates

Featured Replies

That was not a 1st down.... But oh well.

  • Replies 97
  • Views 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice... Hold them on 3rd down and then give them the 1st on a stupid penalty. Way to go... Really...

Interception! Huge!

Anything you can do, I can do worse... :lol:

I can't say what I just actually SAID.... But it wasn't nice.

Thank goodness Rex Grossman is the opposing QB, otherwise they would've scored a touchdown.

Here we go...4:24, one drive, one score...BALLGAME>

First team over 28 wins.

:sssh: :D I ment first to 27.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.