Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2023 SEC Tournament

Featured Replies

  • Author

I really like the Cats draw but it’s up to them to take advantage of it. Go Cats!!

I always hate that late tip on Friday. It will not end up tipping until 9:30-10:00 EST. Yuck.

  • Author
14 minutes ago, bugatti said:

I always hate that late tip on Friday. It will not end up tipping until 9:30-10:00 EST. Yuck.

I agree I don’t why they still schedule college games for only two hours especially now with all of the reviews. Their game Saturday was about 2 hours and 40 minutes. 

11 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

I agree I don’t why they still schedule college games for only two hours especially now with all of the reviews. Their game Saturday was about 2 hours and 40 minutes. 

At least they list TBD now. Saturday's game was gross. Thankfully the game wasn't tight and we didn't get the typical over-coaching at the end of games.

 

1 hour ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

I really like the Cats draw but it’s up to them to take advantage of it. Go Cats!!

I like the draw too. The hardest part of the draw is the quick turnaround if they win Friday. Most likely won’t be finished with their game Friday until midnight. Then turn right around and have to play again at 3 the next day. 

6 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Well Missouri has beat Tennessee. 

Only one team from Tennessee left. 

On 3/6/2023 at 1:55 PM, futurecoach said:

I like the draw too. The hardest part of the draw is the quick turnaround if they win Friday. Most likely won’t be finished with their game Friday until midnight. Then turn right around and have to play again at 3 the next day. 

At least you don't have to worry about the turn around.

57 minutes ago, 4 Quarters said:

At least you don't have to worry about the turn around.

Honestly true, and may be a good thing for the team considering how injured they been this year. The early lost is going to cost them a seed line, but having guys healthy or at least healthier than they been may be more important than the one seed like they lost. 

2 minutes ago, futurecoach said:

Honestly true, and may be a good thing for the team considering how injured they been this year. The early lost is going to cost them a seed line, but having guys healthy or at least healthier than they been may be more important than the one seed like they lost. 

Why did they even play Frederick and Wallace last night?

2 minutes ago, 4 Quarters said:

Why did they even play Frederick and Wallace last night?

Frederick shouldn’t have played. He is hurt and really doesn’t bring anything to the team since he also can’t hit a shot. Theiro should have got his minutes. I was fine with Wallace playing letting him get back on the court and get back in the flow of things. It would have been interesting today if they would have let him play though after such a short turnaround. I would have probably sat him today rather than make him play 15 hours later. 

2 minutes ago, futurecoach said:

Frederick shouldn’t have played. He is hurt and really doesn’t bring anything to the team since he also can’t hit a shot. Theiro should have got his minutes. I was fine with Wallace playing letting him get back on the court and get back in the flow of things. It would have been interesting today if they would have let him play though after such a short turnaround. I would have probably sat him today rather than make him play 15 hours later. 

Yeah, I understand your thoughts on Wallace, but when he went down toward the end of the game and later returned, what damage was done.

On Fred, just bench him period.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.