Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2023 4A

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, double said:

I think we need some work on reading comprehension.  The original comment was comparing the 2023 Colonels to the 2022 and 2021 Colonels.  No one said they expect CCH to win anything easily….except maybe a hypothetical game against their own team the last two years. 

 

 "we can easily make a return to Commonwealth Stadium"

 

My comprehension is fine.  But's it no biggie.  Just some off season "funnin" with CCHWY.  I like some new blood in 4A.  

  • Replies 35
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I really am glad for new blood.  I'm glad CovCath is in 4a.  I have to be honest though, few things make me happier than watching Boyle end LexCath's season.  But as in life, there are seasons of chan

  • I don’t know enough to speak for the other teams (Boyle, Corbin, JC), but Cov Cath should have their best team in the last couple years led by Power 5 TE Willie Rodriguez and 1400 yard back Owen Leen.

  • I concur.  I think the line will be good, not great, but good and we will be deep in most all positions.  I was pretty acclimated to the 5A world.  Not so much the 4A world.  My little bit of research

1 hour ago, BEChargers said:

 

 "we can easily make a return to Commonwealth Stadium"

 

My comprehension is fine.  But's it no biggie.  Just some off season "funnin" with CCHWY.  I like some new blood in 4A.  

I didn’t say WHO needs to work on reading comprehension (in this case it was me).   Can’t wait for the season!

I really am glad for new blood.  I'm glad CovCath is in 4a.  I have to be honest though, few things make me happier than watching Boyle end LexCath's season.  But as in life, there are seasons of change.  

1 hour ago, BEChargers said:

 

 "we can easily make a return to Commonwealth Stadium"

 

My comprehension is fine.  But's it no biggie.  Just some off season "funnin" with CCHWY.  I like some new blood in 4A.  

That’s the way I took it and would not have if any other way.  I say keep it coming. 

9 minutes ago, BEChargers said:

I really am glad for new blood.  I'm glad CovCath is in 4a.  I have to be honest though, few things make me happier than watching Boyle end LexCath's season.  But as in life, there are seasons of change.  

Me too on CCH but not on Boyle/LexCath.  

Losing LexCath and Central to 3A was big for 3A.  Both are immediate contenders imo.   

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.