Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Grant County 80 Walton-Verona 76 (32nd District Semifinals)

Featured Replies

57 minutes ago, 4 Quarters said:

The question to be answered is, does anyone actually know what happened, if anything?

If you go WAYYY back in this book of a thread, I posted a summary of what all went down. If you go to the end of that comment I added the link to the stream of the game as well. It all occurred in the final 2 minutes of the stream, right before the buzzer sounded.

  • Replies 114
  • Views 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Wouldn’t that be a double dribble. Why would he teach that?

  • I was actually on the WV side, trust me , a lot of trash talking and garbage on that side also.  Great game, great crowd, if your weak hearted, you better stay home.

  • There was a few questionable calls in last nights game that I thought should have gone the other way. But, I hate the excuses every losing team makes after they lose. Walton loses, all you have is the

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Adrian Woj Burner said:

It’s like the never ending thread…. Whoops lol

? We're talking about but a sentence in the story of the greatest game ever invented *thank you Dr. Naismith,* and a heated old school rivalry in Bluegrass basketball ... 

typing-fast.gif

Two teams that don't have a long history of tournament victory's. Let the kids enjoy the victory and to the losing team, learn and get ready for next season. 

56 minutes ago, 4 Quarters said:

The question to be answered is, does anyone actually know what happened, if anything?

I can tell you what happened. A special and respectful group of boys from Grant County played hard to overcome a talented and respectful group of boys from Walton Verona. Now the GC boys get to play in a championship and move on to Henry county next week. Unfortunately the others will be at home or watching from the stands. All the drama doesn’t need to tarnish how good this game was, and good these teams are. 
 

 

1 hour ago, Adrian Woj Burner said:

If you go WAYYY back in this book of a thread, I posted a summary of what all went down. If you go to the end of that comment I added the link to the stream of the game as well. It all occurred in the final 2 minutes of the stream, right before the buzzer sounded.

My link doesn't work, I was at the game, failed to see the drama.

1 hour ago, Adrian Woj Burner said:

I was told this as well. Every player went directly to the bus from locker room is what I heard.

Well, isn't that what they usually do?

Not dropping head coaches names but there is a particular HEAD coach from another school who did somewhat of the same thing the assistant at GC did in a classic game earlier in the season. Nobody seemed to care about it or how he acted at the time. But if another coach does it at another school, ESPN is called, Fox News, Ken Broo and John Matarese. It’s a double standard. My take is coaching staff should have class and if they don’t then take classes for it. These are kids and they will do whatever they see. 

28 minutes ago, 4 Quarters said:

Well, isn't that what they usually do?

No, not at all. They go back out to the court and talk to families and friends. Most actually ride home with their families. 

They were sent directly to the bus.

Considering I was at both of these games, I specifically remember Hester pushing two W-Town players in the back during their scuffle mid-season. Also, after they beat W-Town in the All ¨ A ¨, he ran through the handshake line, which was very dirty. 

I think we have reached an ending point.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.