NBA #1 pick next June...

diggerphelps

Who do you take with the #1 pick in next June's NBA Draft?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you take with the #1 pick in next June's NBA Draft?

Most think Oden is a game changing type player. In all honesty, how many big men in the NBA that are dominating in the NBA game... the list is a short one. Dominating big men are few and far between.

And the rules in the NBA favor the swing man.

I think it is a toss up between Oden/Durant. I don't think you go wrong either way. However I did Vote for Oden simply because good post players are a rare committee and I don't think Durant will play down low all that much in the NBA.

You mean commodity. :thumb:

Durant...

More and more I find you agreeing with me.:lol: :lol:

Durant can score from more places on the floor and it will be harder to have a defensive strategy to stop him. Eventually you would hope that he would be able to defend different places on the floor, too.

Oden while a real good player is still a work in progress and has a good but limited low post game as well as him going out on the floor to guard a mobile post player would be a big weakness.

Tyler hansbourough will be top 5 if he comes out.

Not a chance he is top 5. Oden will be #1. Tim Duncan style of play and extremely atheletic for a 7 footer. Durant will be a nice consalation price. Durant has Garnett atheleticsm with better range than Garnett had when he came in the league. Noah would be a good pick at 3. He is a freak. Has great speed for a little man but is 6'11". He inherited his father's feet.

Tyler hansbourough will be top 5 if he comes out.

Not a chance. Oden is #1. He is a Tim Duncan differance maker. Durant is a Garnet type with good range on his jumper. Noah is a physical freak. Big men should not be able to run like that. He inherited his father's feet. His own teamate, Wright, will be drafted before him.