January 11, 200719 yr Vandy gets a tip in at the buzzer to win it. This is the same Vandy team that has lost to Furman and Appalachian state earlier this year. Tough loss for UT and the schedule will get tougher. Jan 13th at Ohio ST. Jan 17th @ Auburn Jan 20th home to south carolina Jan 24th @ mississippi Jan 28th @ kentucky Lofton finishes with 29 and VIRGINIA transfer derrick byars has 25 for Vandy
January 11, 200719 yr Not a good night for the top 25. I've seen scores with both teams winning this game, however.:confused:
January 11, 200719 yr Great night. UConn Loses. Duke Loses. Tennessee Loses. Kentucky wins. I was just about to post that. :thumb: Only I didn't care so much about the UConn loss. Puke and Rotten Flop losses and a Big Blue win is Sweet. If only U.L. could had played and lost tonight.
January 11, 200719 yr Great night. UConn Loses. Duke Loses. Tennessee Loses. Kentucky wins. Santa delivers some late Christmas gifts at just the right time!!!:ylsuper:
January 11, 200719 yr http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/recap?gameId=270100238 Nice to see you back online STRIKE! I have had pc problems myself within the last week and was off for a while.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.