January 11, 200719 yr As Ive said on here several times. UT can beat about anyone on a given night and can also lose to about anyone on a given night.
January 11, 200719 yr It was said that UT won during the UK game tonight. Good for Vandy. During the broadcast one of the announcers stated something about bedlam in Nashville, then he stopped, a minute later they announced UT won the game, I thought that was sort of strange.
January 11, 200719 yr During the broadcast one of the announcers stated something about bedlam in Nashville, then he stopped, a minute later they announced UT won the game, I thought that was sort of strange. The scoreboard isn't always accurate on LF Sports. Its usually about ten minutes behind and this wasn't the first time the wrong score was posted. I don't blame the announcers, but graphics people in the truck always seem to struggle on the lower-tier broadcasts.
January 12, 200719 yr Tough loss for the Vols, I see that KY native Lofton continues his excellent play.
January 12, 200719 yr Tough loss for the Vols, I see that KY native Lofton continues his excellent play. Yes hes the leading scoring in the SEC.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.