• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Lewis Co may not seem like they are having a good year, BUT

Lewis Co beat Raceland

Raceland beat Model

Model beat Berea

Berea beat St Francis

So even though I have no point whatsoever, you realize that Rose Hill is really as good as advertised : )

All kidding aside, the young royals will have their chances to prove how good they are against quality 16th region competition.

Jan 23rd against Ashland.

Feb 13th against Boyd.

Course if they advance in the A tournament that can only help their confidence as the season progresses.

Nice win over mighty Lewis County.

Lewis did have enough guts to schedule Rose Hill. So lets take this opprotunity to belittle them.

Lewis competed hard but just could cope with Rose Hill's size or overall quickness. Chase Jackson played very well this evening for the Royals.

Nice win over mighty Lewis County.

It's painfully obvious to everyone that you have a geat dislike toward Rose Hill. If all you're going to do is come in to every Rose Hill thread, and belittle them, and their opponents, then it's better for you that you stay away from the Rose Hill threads.

It's painfully obvious to everyone that you have a geat dislike toward Rose Hill. If all you're going to do is come in to every Rose Hill thread, and belittle them, and their opponents, then it's better for you that you stay away from the Rose Hill threads.

He either doesn't like Rose Hill or just doesn't like any of their opponents.

I have nothing against Rose Hill. They're not one of teams, so I'm not going to start cheering for them just because they have several fans on here. I'm not ready to hand them a championship until they beat Elliott, Ashland, Boyd, or Russell, though.

I have nothing against Rose Hill. They're not one of teams, so I'm not going to start cheering for them just because they have several fans on here. I'm not ready to hand them a championship until they beat Elliott, Ashland, Boyd, or Russell, though.

I'm not asking you to cheer for them, but you come into every one of their threads and make some sort of sarcastic remark about their opponent. It gets old.

None of these teams have beat Rose Hill yet either.

None of these teams have beat Rose Hill yet either.

These teams have defeated other teams that rank at the top of the region. Rose Hill has not. I"m looking forward to seeing them against the region's best and then we'll have a better idea of who the best teams are.