St. Pat 78 Deming 39

I went to the game tonight, joined by fellow Royal fan mhighfield for the first half. St. Pat scored almost at will on back door cuts in the first half; great overall play from Chris Owens and Nick Anderson. Seemed like St. Pat had much more intensity; got the lion's share of loose balls and made all the hustle plays. Turnovers were something like 23-8; rebounds went the Patties way something like 44-37. I may be off by a couple of points, but the halftime score was something like 44-17.

We didn't see Deming's best effort tonight, but so one saw this kind of score coming. If the Patties could match this effort every time out they would handle all but a handful of 10th Region teams.

I went to the game tonight, joined by fellow Royal fan mhighfield for the first half. St. Pat scored almost at will on back door cuts in the first half; great overall play from Chris Owens and Nick Anderson. Seemed like St. Pat had much more intensity; got the lion's share of loose balls and made all the hustle plays. Turnovers were something like 23-8; rebounds went the Patties way something like 44-37. I may be off by a couple of points, but the halftime score was something like 44-17.

We didn't see Deming's best effort tonight, but so one saw this kind of score coming. If the Patties could match this effort every time out they would handle all but a handful of 10th Region teams.

Agreed very nice win for the Saints.By the way mcpapa nice talk a little bball with you for a half before i had to fly.Saints just flat out played much harder than Deming.If the Saints could match there shooting and intensity Thursday against Augusta like they did tonight you can forget about Saints will roll again.Especially with the Panthers coming off that nasty loss to Nicholas County.Devilman maybe you can answer but was this Deming worst game of the year as they seemed a little lacka dazical on the floor.

Agreed very nice win for the Saints.By the way mcpapa nice talk a little bball with you for a half before i had to fly.Saints just flat out played much harder than Deming.If the Saints could match there shooting and intensity Thursday against Augusta like they did tonight you can forget about Saints will roll again.Especially with the Panthers coming off that nasty loss to Nicholas County.(Devilman maybe you can answer but was this Deming worst game of the year as they seemed a little lacka dazical on the floor.
)

Correct in saying it was the worst game they've played last night, one word I can tell you is unbelievable, seem to me the Devils didn't play up to par like I've and the fans have seen them play in the past, whether Luke King being sick or not may have changed things or not, not likely but he is a part of some of the wins we do have along with Kyle, all I can say they played like a team that didn't have their hearts into it.

Agreed very nice win for the Saints.By the way mcpapa nice talk a little bball with you for a half before i had to fly.Saints just flat out played much harder than Deming.If the Saints could match there shooting and intensity Thursday against Augusta like they did tonight you can forget about Saints will roll again.Especially with the Panthers coming off that nasty loss to Nicholas County.(Devilman maybe you can answer but was this Deming worst game of the year as they seemed a little lacka dazical on the floor).

Correct in saying it was the worst game they've played last night, one word I can tell you is unbelievable, seem to me the Devils didn't play up to par like I've and the fans have seen them play in the past, whether Luke King being sick or not may have changed things or not, not likely but he is a part of some of the wins we do have along with Kyle, all I can say they played like a team that didn't have their hearts into it.