Open Job: Western Hills

TRPride

On 11/28/2022 at 4:49 PM, Wildcat1993 said:

Not even close lol. You’d actually be surprised since 2000 how many kids play for Frankfort high but really live on the East Side. Some even lived not even 2 min drive to County. 

FC loses many of the less dedicated kids to Frankfort always has. Some kids don’t want to embrace the process at the bigger school. Some very talented kids have left for Frankfort over the years. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, FLYGUY said:

FC loses many of the less dedicated kids to Frankfort always has. Some kids don’t want to embrace the process at the bigger school. Some very talented kids have left for Frankfort over the years. 

Big facts. Couldn’t have said it any better myself. Then get to college and have had rude awakenings. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hard Work said:

I laugh because if kids don’t play for Franklin County and decide to play at Frankfort they are less dedicated. 
why can’t it be they don’t like playing at Franklin County? Why is the kid put in a negative light? 

I am sorry, but in the cases I know. I have sat down and personally discussed with families their issues.  The parents and kids themselves discussed why they left. The facts from them is just that. It is what it is. I am sure they did not like it as well. 

Add in the fact that they leave, kids on the FC teams often say how the  kids were not bought in and thriving with the requirements at FC.  Just telling what I have seen personally. 

1 hour ago, Hard Work said:

I laugh because if kids don’t play for Franklin County and decide to play at Frankfort they are less dedicated. 
why can’t it be they don’t like playing at Franklin County? Why is the kid put in a negative light? 

I personally know guys who did this and saw guys after us do this. When guys that are talented but don’t come to off season workouts mad because someone who’s put in the time and work start and play over them what does that say? Even before James guys had to earn their keep and also had to wait their time was no coming in as a freshman and getting guaranteed clock. At Frankfort High you’re playing no matter what.