Michigan-Michigan State Postgame Incident

Walter

24 minutes ago, nees1212 said:

Of the videos I’ve seen, I haven’t seen one that leads up to the event. What did the Michigan player do (if anything) to lead up to this?

At best being a jerk.  At worst, deliberately riling up fans before going into the tunnel and then antagonizing the MSU players - as it seems it some other videos. 

He had zero business being where he was. 

11 hours ago, Bluegrasscard said:

At best being a jerk.  At worst, deliberately riling up fans before going into the tunnel and then antagonizing the MSU players - as it seems it some other videos. 

He had zero business being where he was. 

It is in his home stadium and he has every right to be there. He should not have to worry about being confronted and assaulted by a group of classless thugs. Have you seen the newest video with the helmet swinging? You are assuming actions of one individual that I would imagine you were not there to witness and confirm. After the latest video was released today I can imagine the penalties will be severe and deservingly so. 

10 hours ago, bjaynes said:

It is in his home stadium and he has every right to be there. He should not have to worry about being confronted and assaulted by a group of classless thugs. Have you seen the newest video with the helmet swinging? You are assuming actions of one individual that I would imagine you were not there to witness and confirm. After the latest video was released today I can imagine the penalties will be severe and deservingly so. 

That second video definitely showed more serious action on the part of MSU.  I had not seen that one. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheDeuce said:

What would justify getting jumped?

I'm not defending the MSU players by any means.  It's just everything I've seen and read are painting this innocent MU players being attacked in the tunnel on his way to the locker room, which in the end of it all, may actually be true.  I would just like to know the full story instead of half the story.